Saturday, November 1, 2008

4th Year Anniversary.


Just Us. 01/11/08. The 4th Year.

This was one of the best times i had since a long time ago. We had so much fun though time was short-lived and we spent each of our precious moments together happily.

I almost teared while reading that small card she gave me. It was so sweet honey. Awwww.. i love you. She got me a funky looking ring and i kinda like it. It would have been better if the ring has nothing moving. Haha. She also got me like this "paper rose" formed into a heart. I dont really know how to explain it here but it was really beautiful. =)

Thanks alot honey. I really appreciate what you have done for me. I noe ur finance is very tight. So getting me those things were really enough to melt me dear. From the bottom of my heart, its true.

So please dont keep saying that you feel bad or whatsoever ok cos items can be bought but u can only win a heart over. No amount of money can give you that.

Its just good enough to know that you still love me the way you said you do.

Btw, you look really gorgeous in that dress today honey. I knew you would look good in it. Haha. You're so beautiful today. And i can see how happy you were after receiving that camera. You got really "jakon" with it. Haha. So darn cute!! After getting it, u looked really amazed and happy and hugged me straight away. Awwww.. I needed that. Thanks dear. I hope you will enjoy the camera as much as i have enjoyed seeing you happy today.
I love you baby. =-*

I fell for you once again. Only this time, i fell harder.

No comments:

 
Hello - Lionel Richie