Thursday, November 20, 2008

if you're reading this..

if you're reading this my dear, u should really read those comments u sent me in friendster back in those days. oh my god. we were so much closer back then. we commented on each other ever so often. and we were so loving and sweet together back then. those constant disturbing, the teasing, the poems, the misses, the drop-bys and those other sweet things we use to have with each other. that is what i call a true loving relationship. please go read them. i beg you. i really go down on my knees and touch ur feet and beg you. please read them. cos i really want the old you back. sigh. please dear. read every single comment u sent me before. sigh. it might bring you back on track cos i really miss being around the old you. =( i miss u so much now after i've read it, and i cant help but wait for you to call me when u wake up. i teared while reading them. u were so sweet dear. u really were. i know u still are. that is when the "affection" you use to give me and now you've taken back is missing. i need those back please.. waaaaaaaaa...!! i cant put my begging into words now. i just truly, madly, deeply miss those days.

i love every single bit of you, thick or thin, pretty or ugly. ur just sweetness divine. lets really work on our relationship dear. we will last an eternity.

sorry for being very hard on you these days. i just had to let it off my chest and to keep you informed. i wont be harsh anymore. if i get mad or anything, i'll sulk instead. just like i use to. we shall refresh our relationship from where the "spice" was missing dear. i love you so much.

it kills me to not know yet it killed me when i knew. do not keep anymore secrets between us dear. lets have a transparent relationship like old times. it works back then, it shall work again for us now. i trust you into not breaking my heart and the promises you made along with the 5 dos and 5 donts.


Anticipating Haryana Bte Zulkifli from 2006 to come back to me.
Sigh... :(

No comments:

 
Hello - Lionel Richie