Friday, September 12, 2008

Almost at ease

Went to see her again yesterday night. As usual, went over to Sengkang at around 11.30pm. Fetched her from the basement cos it was raining and I didn’t want her to get sick. She came in this green sweater that I probably have seen a long time ago or just plainly forgotten about, and some “ah-lian” jeans.. Haha.

She was so cute.

She knew I was coming to deliver her a phone cos her’s is giving her the PMSes when she doesn’t have one. She got into the car and we went to Shell. Its like a routine to drop by any oil refill stations to grab some stuff in their kiosks. On the way there, she was already excited about the phone. I told her it was in the back seat and she snatched it from its rest and got so excited about it. Haha. So cheeky! After getting out, I was pondering on what to buy. She reached out for my hand before we grabbed a bottle of lemon tea, some brownies and nachos with extra cheese. How Sweet she was. I bought my dad a glass cleaner that repels rain when he drives for his safety (I’m a thoughtful and filial son).

Anyway, grabbed those things and went to sit somewhere while in the car since it was raining so heavily, we were lazy to get out of the ride. So we sat and before anything happened, she started munching at those nachos.

Banyak nye you dah kenyang eh. Grr.. Haha.

After a few crackers, she gave up eating and focused her fullest attention to the phone’s functions to get used to it. Seems to me, she really loves it. I hope you do dear.

Later in the car, it was as usual, the teasing and all. So we were “wrestling” yet again and managed to pull off quite a few good laughs. I tickled her half to death. Sorry dear. Haha. Then she got tired and rested her head on my chest. Later, she looked up at me like a cute cat, with eyes gleaming with the glow of the moon as if she was flirting and gave me a random kiss on my neck. How much happier can a man get? She even licked her teeth like she used to. Awww.

I played her game and we sat closely together for half an hour or so. It was the best half an hour of my life. Ya. Pathetic. But shut up. People tend to behave weirdly when in love. So let me have my fair share of the cake numbskulls cos you had yours. We kissed a long passionate kiss before heading off to send her back home.

It was short-lived dear but it was meaningful. We’re getting back on track even better than before. Its like we’re starting anew. I love this feeling. I hope you love every bit of it too. Now, that you have started leading us on too, we shall both be equally satisfied with each other. No more quarrels after heading off for home like it always recurred. Lets keep this up honey. Less than 2 months to our 4th year anniversary. Lets hope it’ll all be worth the effort ok? I’m so excited just thinking about it. And i’ll abide by the promise i made to you. So diligently.

Hold my hand and never let go honey.
We’ll last an eternity.

No comments:

 
Hello - Lionel Richie