Friday, September 12, 2008

Fill Me In..

Love is a four letter word with a million meanings..
The means to satisfy or get hurt, just my instincts..
But why do we fall in love when the outcome is unsure?
Is it because its our ulterior goal while we are here?

Falling in love comes only with a big price..
You don’t see it from the outlook but through the eyes..
Try to make one happy but she’s never satisfied..
Keep pushing it and you’ll annoy her, now put that aside..

I’ll talk about my past experience after such long years..
The days we laughed and now the days in tears..
I’m not an emo, i’m just sharing my thoughts..
Cos we’re still together, but many things to be sought..

We Know its time that pulled us astray..
But i’m sure that there is another way..
We know its time that caused us so much damage..
So why depend on time to wrap the cracks of the heart with a bandage?

All we need to do is sit down and talk..
We know we kept trying but we’re still limping in the walk.
But quitting is for losers, i’m not giving up..
You’re not like any other girl that i can meet in the clubs.

I said time is to blame and its not us..
We don’t like being controlled cos we have trust..
Just look at how happy we were in our past pictures..
I’m sure you wanna relive that, we’re in need of fixtures..

But refusal is a devil in this game..
Give in to it and we fail, don’t support the flame..
Now we’re down in shambles, neglect is criminal..
Both neglecting equally, adding to so much trouble..

46 months of dying passion, eroding day by day..
What is it that i did? I only hoped and pray..
I’m sure i’ve pampered, too much even..
You see it too, and I don’t expect anything in return..

I just want to be loved, is that too much?
Why not you weigh it proper and be the judge..

I tried to move on but its just too hard..
Barely a week of ignorance and i felt the thud..
I went to do something foolish and now i’m confused..
“Still thinking” she said, I feel so used..

Now i’m islanded, deserted, hoping for a miracle..
I don’t know what is happy anymore, i just met miserable..
Never did it come across that it’ll end up this way..
Feelings unsure mutual, only words can say..

I long for a simple hug now, I need it so dear..
I feel so cold now, making it worse is this tear..
And sometimes I wish that i was dead..
So I don’t need to ponder about shiny days ahead..

I’m so lost in this immense jungle filled with emotions..
Its so dark and scary, no light to show me directions..
Its like those courtship days, only that now i’m caught..
In a struggle for survival, so hard i fought..

Is this a losing battle? I’m really worried..
So much weight on my shoulders I have carried..
The fruit of our labour happen to be beautiful..
Burnana was once carried as such a symbol..

I’m not complaining now, I want to make it work again..
Please give us a chance and things will change..
We have been through so much, inside and out..
We’re so comfortable with each other, this I say proud..

More happiness than sadness weighed on so much memories..
Only thing holding us back is all the gantries..
We have to pass through it all together..
side by side, hand in hand, right next to each other..

We can work things out, i’m sure my dear..
Its really not that hard, to get it over..
I don’t trust many much, you know how far that’s true..
But from deep within your heart, you know how much I trust you..

I love you.

So much.

No comments:

 
Hello - Lionel Richie