Friday, September 12, 2008

Precious thoughts

No no no. not those gifts. but a gift for the heart.
Picked her up from home at 1130pm yesterday and headed for my hidden agenda.

Spent such a wonderful time together yesterday. bought her Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
We spent a little time at such a beautiful place before moving off to Punggol End. There, we teased each other and had really good laughs. All the tickling, “wrestling” and the kissing. Had my fair share of hugs too.

After that, we went on to Sahur at Rivervale Plaza. Had mac for our gobbles. Sent her to her doorstep at 3am. Had serious fun. Though we din talk about our problems, we felt like a real couple yesterday after all this while. I felt real good.

Probably, i’ll just let all the problems, issues and confusions rest. We should just spend time like this more often to bring us closer. Then everything will go back to its normal route. I’m very certain about it. Only one thing dear, dun keep expecting me to lead us on. Please lead on too. Let me feel just how you feel when i do things for you.

Reach out for my hand to hold when we walk.
Hug me from the back like i always hugged you.
Flirt with me, the way you used to.
Give me kisses from nowhere to grab my attention.
Stroke my hair gently when we talk.
Whisper into my ears just to seduce me.
Lick your teeth like you did before.
Lie your head on my chest instead of the chair when you’re tired.
And just sit very closely to me.

Consider these suggestions my dear. I’ll play my part too. Soon enough, we’ll get back on track.

I promise you.

No comments:

 
Hello - Lionel Richie