Monday, October 20, 2008

.

did my cso today for another 6 hours despite my asthma, flu and fever. got home and went to fetch her to cut hair together at compassvale point. she looked so cute. hmmm. then went to kfc and had some munchies. then went to this weighing machine that costed a buck. it described her ht n wt. whats more is that it said, "pay more attention to your partner's feelings". after which we headed over to her house. she was really such a different person. not so much of the one i knew. she's more bubbly and loud. so unlikely of her to behave in that way. wanted to take the last bus home but felt lazy and felt like spending time wit her. after chatting with her bro and sis, she called me into the room to take a look at pics of her hari raya outings and all. coincidentally, i saw this msn window from lina, she was asking yana, "missing who?". that got me thinking if it was really me. sigh. den went out again to watch tv cos she told me to go out of the room. ended up wit her being busy with the net and leaving me all alone wit her bro. shortly after, she wanted to slp and told me to take the first bus home. she even asked me to get her bro to help wit da locking of the door. obviously she din pay any attention to the receipt from the weighing machine. now that i've gotten home via cab, i visited her blog. still no mention about me what more an entry.

sigh.

i feel single.
i feel so unwanted.

she doesnt care anymore.

No comments:

 
Hello - Lionel Richie